Maslach Burnout Toolkit™
Develop your coping skills
Do you recognize the risk factors of burnout so you can take action early enough?
Maslach Burnout Toolkit™
Make a conscious effort to prevent burnout
The scientifically tested Maslach Burnout Toolkit™ (MBI + AWS) can reliably assess the risk factors of burnout. It’s better to solve problems proactively than to drain your energy or let others get drained. Our toolkit provides you with an excellent method for finding workplace factors that cause exhaustion.
Maslach Burnout Toolkit™ will help you with:
- Developing management and leadership
- Follow-up on well-being and commitment in the organization (collective status update)
- Developing the organizational culture
Quick and easy way to find out potential burnout and employees’ views on the workplace
- Reliably measure the level of potential burnout and assess its likely causes.
- Assess employees’ well-being and work engagement.
- The Maslach Burnout Toolkit in Finnish is available from us on an exclusive basis (you can also use the tool in English).
- The online questionnaire is short (44 questions) and quick to fill in (10–15 minutes).
- Get in-depth, detailed results quickly.
- The report is thorough and helps you independently interpret the assessment results.
- Individual and group reports available.
- The report helps you interpret the assessment results, but it is not a diagnostic tool.
How can I start using the MBI + AWS?
To ensure best understanding of the MBI + AWS report, it is interpreted with the coach. The same coach provides you with the reports (assessments). Easy!
You can either:
- Participate in the toolkit user training to get permission to use the profiling tool independently, OR
- Find a Maslach Burnout Toolkit™ partner for you through us: contact information for certified consultants
Start assessing well-being and work engagement today!
Maslach Burnout Toolkit™: Maslach Burnout Inventory™ (MBI) + Areas of Worklife (AWS)
The Maslach Burnout Toolkit™ effectively assesses the level of burnout and its likely causes, and the underlying scientific research is extensive (Maslach & Leiter). The MBI and AWS toolkit investigates the occurrence of burnout, the nature of possible burnout and the degree of personal fit with key aspects of the workplace.
The Maslach Burnout Inventory (MBI) is the best known, most used and most researched burnout questionnaire internationally. The person being assessed indicates on the MBI scale how often they feel:
- Exhaustion (lost energy)
- Cynicism (lost enthusiasm)
- Professional Efficacy (lost confidence)
Areas of Worklife (AWS), which complements the MBI, is a short questionnaire. Its reliability and validity have been proved in several professional contexts. The questionnaire assesses the employees’ views on their workplace attributes which may have an impact on whether they feel work engagement or burnout.