Emotional intelligence – the secret to individual and organizational success
Can you use and develop your emotional intelligence?
Emotional intelligence is concrete
“Cooperative”, “You communicate smoothly with both colleagues and customers”, “Skillful team player”, “You blend into any team effortlessly”… These are valued attributes in many workplaces today. Have you ever thought that these attributes are also concrete examples of emotional intelligence?
You can benefit from using Emotional Quotient Inventory in:
- Leadership Development
- Selection (together with personality profiling)
- Organizational Development
- Executive Coaching
- Team Building
Identify your emotional intelligence and develop your skills
- The EQ-i 2.0® is a versatile, psychometric method for assessing emotional intelligence. A 360° assessment is also available.
- The first scientifically validated measure of EI
- 133 questions measuring emotional intelligence, administration time 15 – 30 minutes.
- An easy-to-read report that shows clearly both the strengths and areas needing development in one’s emotional intelligence.
- Several language versions available.
How can I start using the EQ-i?
The person being assessed will not interpret the EQ-i 2.0® report by themselves; it’s always discussed with a certified EQ-i 2.0 coach. The same certified coach provides you with the reports (assessments). Easy!
You can either:
- Get a certificate from us to get a permission to use the emotional intelligence scale independently, OR
- Find an EQ-i 2.0® partner for you through us: contact information for certified consultants
Be a forerunner, start utilizing the emotional intelligence scale!
The EQ-i 2.0® Model
The EQ-i 2.0 features one overarching EI score (Total EI), broken down into five composite scores which measure five distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning:
- Decision making
- Stress Management.
These in turn, are broken down into a total of 15 subscales (e.g. self-regard, assertiveness, empathy, problem solving and flexibility).
In your own report, you will get an overall assessment of your emotional intelligence plus your results for all components in the emotional intelligence model.